Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Demo CD - Wild Horses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

Male Posts : 87

Demo CD - Wild Horses Empty
PostSubject: Demo CD - Wild Horses   Demo CD - Wild Horses EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:52 pm

This is the audio track and fan-made video of Toni Gibson's cover of 'Wild Horses'.
To download the song, right-click on the Download link and select the Save target as... option.
Please feel free to comment on the song and the video here.

Back to top Go down
GaryS

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Demo CD - Wild Horses   Demo CD - Wild Horses EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:49 pm

I have always loved this Stones song, but have only ever heard versions of it with many acoustic or electric guitars to the fore and Jagger or another male singing. It wasn't until I played Toni's version that I even realised it was the same song.

A very, very beautiful rendition Toni. And I feel that the piano and strings work far better with this song than the original Stones track. But maybe that is just that such a difference after a time quite often seems better. I'll let you know after I've played them for a couple of hundred times each.

I'm now torn between which version I shall play most. Question
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Demo CD - Wild Horses   Demo CD - Wild Horses EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:12 pm

While I hunger for new songs for Toni, I have never stopped or get tired of listening to this beautiful song. This was the first song I heard Toni sing, even before any of her YouTube videos. I was totally mesmerized and I instantly became and forever be a fan. This song has to be on her 1st CD as well.
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Demo CD - Wild Horses   Demo CD - Wild Horses EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Mr. Wolf wrote:
While I hunger for new songs for Toni, I have never stopped or get tired of listening to this beautiful song. This was the first song I heard Toni sing, even before any of her YouTube videos. I was totally mesmerized and I instantly became and forever be a fan. This song has to be on her 1st CD as well.

Naw thanks Very Happy pig flower Shocked Razz Surprised santa albino cherry cheers Transformer Transformer Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demo CD - Wild Horses   Demo CD - Wild Horses Empty

Back to top Go down

Demo CD - Wild Horses

View previous topic View next topic Back to top