Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Forum Activity & Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

Male Posts : 87

Forum Activity & Updates Empty
PostSubject: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:15 am

Added a new Toni avatar to the forum. You can view and download all Toni avatars from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Updated profile picture on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and added links to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Classical Crossover UK.
Back to top Go down
BlkHrtRoad

BlkHrtRoad

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:59 pm

She is truly STUNNING!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:15 pm

BlkHrtRoad wrote:
She is truly STUNNING!!!

... in every way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:48 pm

Added a new Toni avatar to the forum. You can view and download all Toni avatars from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

PostSubject: New Emoticon   Forum Activity & Updates EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Added a new emoticon to the forum.

Wave
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:45 am

Mr. Wolf wrote:

Wave

naw cute lol Wave
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:42 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Mr. Wolf wrote:

ROFL

naww yay ROFL lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

PostSubject: Major update   Forum Activity & Updates EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi everyone, sorry I have not been keeping this forum up to date lately. The reason is because I am currently building a new forum / portal. I believe Toni's career will begin to take off soon and she needs to have a professional fan site which I intend to build for her. I know many of you are currently using Facebook to keep in touch of Toni but the new site will offer much more that what can be done on a Facebook page. Once the site is up, it would also have its own Facebook page and I will add integration with Facebook, Twitter and other frequently used social sites to consolidate all her fans into one location while still giving Toni the maximum amount of exposure. I'm very excited and can't wait to show you all the new site soon.
Back to top Go down
gibo

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:57 am

Phil,WOW ! tHATS SOUNDS AWESOME!!!....THANKYOU VERY MUCH Smile

REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THIS Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:36 pm

Updated site banner to include Toni's 1st album cover.
Back to top Go down
Bella Gello

Bella Gello

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Sounds like fun. Very Happy Can hardly wait!! cat
Back to top Go down
Bella Gello

Bella Gello

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Oh yea, Came here looking for past discussion on the songs that we were guessing would be on Toni's first album.

Can't seem t find that any where. If some one knows where that might be, I'd appreciate you letting me know. Thanks Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:57 am

Toni's new fan site will be live July 1st. More info coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:06 pm

Registered [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as temporary domain name for new fan site. Will attempt to repurchase the current domain name [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] once it has expired and place back up for sale again. Before July 1st, the new domain name will redirect back to the current site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity & Updates   Forum Activity & Updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Activity & Updates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top