Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dannevirke Recorded Music Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zl2ady

Male Posts : 5

Dannevirke Recorded Music Group Empty
PostSubject: Dannevirke Recorded Music Group   Dannevirke Recorded Music Group EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:49 am

Hello Toni
Last Saturday evening I hosted a meeting ofthe Dannevirke Recorded Music Group of which I am a member.During the meetings programme I played to the members your recording of "A Bit Of Earth". Perhaps saying they were gobsmacked may be putting it a little strong but everyone was favourably impressed saying what a beautiful and pure voice you had.They also hoped that they would hear more of you in future programmes.
I myself hope that I can expose your artistry to other people in the future and have played you over our local station Radio Dannevirke with the wish to increase peoples awareness of you.
BTW Three weeks ago when I was in Sydney I called into a fine music station 2 MBS-FM and presented a copy of the CD you sent me of "A Bit Of Earth" ande "Wild Horses"He seemed to like it and said he would programme it for playing shortly to the Sydneyites.
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

Dannevirke Recorded Music Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dannevirke Recorded Music Group   Dannevirke Recorded Music Group EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:03 pm

zl2ady wrote:
Hello Toni
Last Saturday evening I hosted a meeting ofthe Dannevirke Recorded Music Group of which I am a member.During the meetings programme I played to the members your recording of "A Bit Of Earth". Perhaps saying they were gobsmacked may be putting it a little strong but everyone was favourably impressed saying what a beautiful and pure voice you had.They also hoped that they would hear more of you in future programmes.
I myself hope that I can expose your artistry to other people in the future and have played you over our local station Radio Dannevirke with the wish to increase peoples awareness of you.
BTW Three weeks ago when I was in Sydney I called into a fine music station 2 MBS-FM and presented a copy of the CD you sent me of "A Bit Of Earth" ande "Wild Horses"He seemed to like it and said he would programme it for playing shortly to the Sydneyites.

Hello Smile
WOW! Thats awesome news!
Thanks so much for supporting me!!
Very exciting stuff! What a Face
YAY lol cheers
Back to top Go down

Dannevirke Recorded Music Group

View previous topic View next topic Back to top