Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

What genre of music do you prefer to sing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
brian

What genre of music do you prefer to sing? Empty
PostSubject: What genre of music do you prefer to sing?   What genre of music do you prefer to sing? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:46 am

When you go into the studio to record what type of music do you want to sing?
It appears POP to Classical work well for you. The pieces you have on YouTube are great selections. Can't wait to hear more.

brian
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: What genre of music do you prefer to sing?   What genre of music do you prefer to sing? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:46 pm

brian wrote:

It appears POP to Classical work well for you. The pieces you have on YouTube are great selections. Can't wait to hear more.

brian

Hello Smile
Yup, I like all different types of music. This album is going to have a little of variety in it and I'm really looking forward to the end product to see how it all fits together. That's all I can share, without giving any surprizes away hehe pig
Back to top Go down
robkraft

PostSubject: Re: What genre of music do you prefer to sing?   What genre of music do you prefer to sing? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:34 am

ToniGibson wrote:
brian wrote:

brian

Hello Smile
Yup, I like all different types of music. This album is going to have a little of variety in it and I'm really looking forward to the end product to see how it all fits together. That's all I can share, without giving any surprizes away hehe pig

Here are the three songs that I listed from Andy Williams, you can download the for free along with the lyrics. A Time for Us ( from Romeo and Juliet ) , Born Free ( from the Movie Born Free in 1966) and The Exodus Song ( This Land is Mine in 1960/61). With theese songs you can get as forceful as u want, or down to a wisper as needed.

Enjoy Toni, Andy Williams made 5 albums, along with 96 songs.

Robert pirat
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: What genre of music do you prefer to sing?   What genre of music do you prefer to sing? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:32 pm

robkraft wrote:
ToniGibson wrote:
brian wrote:

brian

Hello Smile

Here are the three songs that I listed from Andy Williams, you can download the for free along with the lyrics. A Time for Us ( from Romeo and Juliet ) , Born Free ( from the Movie Born Free in 1966) and The Exodus Song ( This Land is Mine in 1960/61). With theese songs you can get as forceful as u want, or down to a wisper as needed.

Enjoy Toni, Andy Williams made 5 albums, along with 96 songs.
Robert pirat

Cool, Thank you!! afro
I will have a listen to them
Cheers alien

Back to top Go down
robkraft

PostSubject: Re: What genre of music do you prefer to sing?   What genre of music do you prefer to sing? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:25 am

An old song , but new for you, is the theme song from the movie , How the West was Won.

It has several low and high end areas that you are very forceful / strong in. It was sung by Debbie Reynolds. How the West was Won , was nominated for eight awards but won three Academy Awards. It came out in 1962.

Even as young as I was back then , I really enjoyed Debbie Reynolds singing that song.

Have fun and research it , don't know if there is a music only recording of that song. But I'm trying to find songs that I believe would be right for You.

Robert, Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: What genre of music do you prefer to sing?   What genre of music do you prefer to sing? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:31 am

robkraft wrote:
An old song , but new for you, is the theme song from the movie , How the West was Won.

It has several low and high end areas that you are very forceful / strong in. It was sung by Debbie Reynolds. How the West was Won , was nominated for eight awards but won three Academy Awards. It came out in 1962.

Even as young as I was back then , I really enjoyed Debbie Reynolds singing that song.

Have fun and research it , don't know if there is a music only recording of that song. But I'm trying to find songs that I believe would be right for You.

Robert, Thumbs Up

Aww thanks so much Robert! I will give it a listen and if posible find a instrumental for it Very Happy
xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What genre of music do you prefer to sing?   What genre of music do you prefer to sing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What genre of music do you prefer to sing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top