Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

NZ Pops Orchestra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

NZ Pops Orchestra Empty
PostSubject: NZ Pops Orchestra   NZ Pops Orchestra EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:53 am

Hi everyone Smile. Performing with the Pops orchestra was amazing! I was like so nervous but I did it, so I'm real proud of myself Very Happy...The solo song I sung is one of the songs that's gonna be on my album. It is an Enya song and it is called 'how can I keep from singing'...It was great working with all the people involved and being along side the orchestra and the conductor (Rita Paczian) and also singing with Will Martin and Gina Sanders! And singing in the Auckland town hall! It was all amazing! I had my very own dressing room which was awesome to Smile...also signed a few autographs hehe Razz

Wave lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

Male Posts : 87

NZ Pops Orchestra Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ Pops Orchestra   NZ Pops Orchestra EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:05 pm

ToniGibson wrote:

Hi everyone Smile. Performing with the Pops orchestra was amazing! I was like so nervous but I did it, so I'm real proud of myself Very Happy...The solo song I sung is one of the songs that's gonna be on my album. It is an Enya song and it is called 'how can I keep from singing'...It was great working with all the people involved and being along side the orchestra and the conductor (Rita Paczian) and also singing with Will Martin and Gina Sanders! And singing in the Auckland town hall! It was all amazing! I had my very own dressing room which was awesome to Smile...also signed a few autographs hehe Razz

Wave lol!

Oh how I wish I could have been there :-(
However for the rest of my life, if I only have the chance
to attend two concerts, one of it must be yours!
You're awesome! :-)
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

NZ Pops Orchestra Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ Pops Orchestra   NZ Pops Orchestra EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:54 am

Mr. Wolf wrote:
ToniGibson wrote:

Wave lol!

Oh how I wish I could have been there :-(
However for the rest of my life, if I only have the chance
to attend two concerts, one of it must be yours!
You're awesome! :-)

naw YAY, thank you Mr Wolf Very Happy

Wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NZ Pops Orchestra Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ Pops Orchestra   NZ Pops Orchestra Empty

Back to top Go down

NZ Pops Orchestra

View previous topic View next topic Back to top