Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

More songs for YouTube?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
brian

More songs for YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:43 pm

Since it will be a while for your CD, any chance you will be putting more songs on YouTube?
Enjoyed the songs you currently have posted, but like many, we crave for more. We will do our best to keep you in the top 5 on CC. ... a well deserved position for you.

brian
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 pm

brian wrote:
Since it will be a while for your CD, any chance you will be putting more songs on YouTube?
Enjoyed the songs you currently have posted, but like many, we crave for more. We will do our best to keep you in the top 5 on CC. ... a well deserved position for you.

brian

Hello Smile
Yup of course I will put up more songs on youtube! Smile I have currently got a few ideas for songs to put on youtube alien
Sorry I haven't posted anything earlier. Next time I have a few spare hours I'll try to come up with a few youtube videos. It shouldn't be to long of a wait What a Face
Thanks a bunch! geek
Toni x
Back to top Go down
BlkHrtRoad

BlkHrtRoad

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:20 am

Sounds great cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
brian

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:58 am

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Hi Smile
I spent 3 hours today trying to sing but my voice isn't working:/
I'm really tired, haven't been sleeping good for the last week for some reason.
I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully then I'll have something to post for you all! flower
Thanks alien
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:42 am

ToniGibson wrote:
Hi Smile
I spent 3 hours today trying to sing but my voice isn't working:/
I'm really tired, haven't been sleeping good for the last week for some reason.
I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully then I'll have something to post for you all! flower
Thanks alien

We would rather not have a new video if it means you getting sick making it. Always take care of yourself first Toni.
Back to top Go down
brian

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:14 am

Take care of yourself, stay healthy, rested and be in good spirits. Everything else will fall into place
in it's own time.
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Hey, thanks guys Smile
I woke up at 1.30 in the afternoon today, so I must be needing some rest lol
I shall record the videos as soon as I'm feeling a bit better alien
Thanks!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: videos   More songs for YouTube? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:30 am

Rest up as much as you can Toni. You've put in some work in the studio and got some songs 'in the bag' so things are moving along. Keep up your energy and we'll look forward to seeing some more videos whenever you're up to it.
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Nigel wrote:
Rest up as much as you can Toni. You've put in some work in the studio and got some songs 'in the bag' so things are moving along. Keep up your energy and we'll look forward to seeing some more videos whenever you're up to it.

Thanks Nigel What a Face I love you
Back to top Go down
Mr.SG.

Mr.SG.

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Toni, sweetheart,

I came in here to ask if you had seen Jackie with Taylor Swift.
But now I am more worried about you, Don't let yourself get run down.
But i THINK you did already, Get some rest!!!!!

I love you Stephen Sad
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Mr.SG. wrote:
Toni, sweetheart,

I came in here to ask if you had seen Jackie with Taylor Swift.
But now I am more worried about you, Don't let yourself get run down.
But i THINK you did already, Get some rest!!!!!

I love you Stephen Sad

Hey Stephen Smile
I'm fine thanks. I should be feeling 100% beter soon Razz
No, I haven't! I'll take a look on youtube drunken Thanks jocolor
Back to top Go down
BlkHrtRoad

BlkHrtRoad

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Hey Toni,

It's been a few days since I checked in here. Glad you're on the mend. No rush, we're not going anywhere. You know I had a great question, but after I read it, I thought I'd wait. I'm just naturally curious and I need to work on that. Patience has never been one of my stengths. I'll get better, or I'll knock myself unconscious bouncing off the walls. Either way, I learn a lesson.
Take Care Toni!
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:01 pm

BlkHrtRoad wrote:
Hey Toni,

It's been a few days since I checked in here. Glad you're on the mend. No rush, we're not going anywhere. You know I had a great question, but after I read it, I thought I'd wait. I'm just naturally curious and I need to work on that. Patience has never been one of my stengths. I'll get better, or I'll knock myself unconscious bouncing off the walls. Either way, I learn a lesson.
Take Care Toni!

Hey Steve:)
Thanks!
Hahaha...was the question anything to do with hearing a little of the studio songs, by any chance??? hahahahaha elephant
Back to top Go down
BlkHrtRoad

BlkHrtRoad

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:27 am

In a roundabout way, but not really. I'll send you the question, but I don't expect an answer. I know that information is to be kept secret, and I respect that. That doesn't mean it's not going to drive me mad with curiosity. I count my blessings to be witness to this event. I wish you all the best life has to offer, and remember, You Are Loved by your FANS.

How are you feeling? Better I hope. How's Tigger 'n' Sox?
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:01 am

BlkHrtRoad wrote:
In a roundabout way, but not really. I'll send you the question, but I don't expect an answer. I know that information is to be kept secret, and I respect that. That doesn't mean it's not going to drive me mad with curiosity. I count my blessings to be witness to this event. I wish you all the best life has to offer, and remember, You Are Loved by your FANS.

How are you feeling? Better I hope. How's Tigger 'n' Sox?

Hehe k I'll have a look @ the message alien
I'm feeling better today thanks Smile My kitty cats are good santa They are liking the new house albino

Thanks so much!!! Very Happy What a Face
Back to top Go down
BlkHrtRoad

BlkHrtRoad

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Hey Toni,
Y'know how much we are all looking forward to the release of your debut album, and we're all very curious about what you have in store for us, so I was thinking, (uh oh, here we go again).

I was listening to some songs a little while ago and was wondering if they could fit in , or be made to fit in to your style of singing. I'm not that knowledgeable of what works or could work, so I'll just let you be the judge. If you'd like.

The songs are "Dream a Little Dream of Me" & "Blue Skies" Both can be found on YT and both have been done by Doris Day and Ella Fitzgerald, among some other truly great artists. I think they're beautiful songs, but I just don't know if you'd be interested in singing them.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K01YNsa_8m8 . https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=blue+skies&aq=2&oq=blue+s .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAIIKuSI2Z0 . https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dream+a+little+dream+of+me&aq=0s&oq=Deam+a .
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:51 am

BlkHrtRoad wrote:
Hey Toni,
Y'know how much we are all looking forward to the release of your debut album, and we're all very curious about what you have in store for us, so I was thinking, (uh oh, here we go again).

I was listening to some songs a little while ago and was wondering if they could fit in , or be made to fit in to your style of singing. I'm not that knowledgeable of what works or could work, so I'll just let you be the judge. If you'd like.

The songs are "Dream a Little Dream of Me" & "Blue Skies" Both can be found on YT and both have been done by Doris Day and Ella Fitzgerald, among some other truly great artists. I think they're beautiful songs, but I just don't know if you'd be interested in singing them.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K01YNsa_8m8 . https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=blue+skies&aq=2&oq=blue+s .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAIIKuSI2Z0 . https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dream+a+little+dream+of+me&aq=0s&oq=Deam+a .

Hi Smile
As the songs currently are, they not really the type of songs I would sing. But in saying that, you can always put your own spin on a song. But for me to be able to do that, I need to have some kinda connection to the song. I don't really have a connection to those songs, they don't really jump out at me, so I probs wouldn't sing them sorry Smile lol
Thanks for the suggestions though! sunny cheers albino What a Face
x
Back to top Go down
BlkHrtRoad

BlkHrtRoad

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Sad ok Sad I understand. Ya gotta feel it, to sing it. I'm cool with that. Cool
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:09 am

BlkHrtRoad wrote:
Sad ok Sad I understand. Ya gotta feel it, to sing it. I'm cool with that. Cool

Sorryyyyyyyy Steve!!!! lol Smile
Yea, I don't wana ruin the songs hehe albino What a Face alien affraid bom Transformer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More songs for YouTube?   More songs for YouTube? Empty

Back to top Go down

More songs for YouTube?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top