Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Gello

Bella Gello

Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. Empty
PostSubject: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:55 pm

So far I have come up with 'Wild Horses' and 'Music Of The Night. cat
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Bella Gello wrote:
So far I have come up with 'Wild Horses' and 'Music Of The Night. cat

hehe albino
Back to top Go down
Bella Gello

Bella Gello

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:16 pm

jocolor lalalalalala lol!
Back to top Go down
BlkHrtRoad

BlkHrtRoad

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:43 pm

I like this topic, but I'm afraid Toni is just going to torture us. Now I really wish I was younger. Wink
OK, let's see, how about,....ooo I know,...I really love Good Enough and True Colors.
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:01 pm

BlkHrtRoad wrote:
I like this topic, but I'm afraid Toni is just going to torture us. Now I really wish I was younger. Wink
OK, let's see, how about,....ooo I know,...I really love Good Enough and True Colors.

'Maybe' to all those songs hahahahahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:54 pm

ToniGibson wrote:
BlkHrtRoad wrote:

'Maybe' to all those songs hahahahahaha Twisted Evil

I know! I know! She's going to sing "The Phonebook" !! LMAO
Back to top Go down
hasif

hasif

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:21 am

Hmmm let's see. My guess is A Bit Of Earth, Wild Horses, True Colours and Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again. For now. The first 2 songs were professionally recorded before (?) so there's a high chance they'll be on the album. The other two songs were from Toni's youtube videos which I think were great and wishing(more than guessing) they'll be on the album. I'll go back and think some more and come back with more guesses. Smile
ps. Toni, I know keeping us in suspense is good but please don't torture us. lol
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:52 am

hasif wrote:
Hmmm let's see. My guess is A Bit Of Earth, Wild Horses, True Colours and Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again. For now. The first 2 songs were professionally recorded before (?) so there's a high chance they'll be on the album. The other two songs were from Toni's youtube videos which I think were great and wishing(more than guessing) they'll be on the album. I'll go back and think some more and come back with more guesses. Smile
ps. Toni, I know keeping us in suspense is good but please don't torture us. lol

lol!
Ok, a couple of songs you have picked may be on the album flower
That's all I'm saying lol! What a Face
Back to top Go down
brian

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:00 am

If you do a double album, many of our guesses may be on the album.
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:02 am

brian wrote:
If you do a double album, many of our guesses may be on the album.

double album?? lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Bella Gello

Bella Gello

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:15 am

I just got to thinking. What if Toni decided to sing one of the songs in a different language, like Italian, French or Spanish. With so many great songs to choose from, how would we ever guess the song. Crying or Very sad Anyone have any ideas? scratch
Back to top Go down
Bella Gello

Bella Gello

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Ah...Another song just popped into my head. The theme from 'The Phantom of the Opera'. Wink
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Bella Gello wrote:
Ah...Another song just popped into my head. The theme from 'The Phantom of the Opera'. Wink

Who knows, I just might be singing a song in French scratch
geek
Back to top Go down
Bella Gello

Bella Gello

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Hey, Isn't French called 'the language of love'? Well I don't know very many French songs.
There is one I do like.....'The Flower Song'.
Anyone else have any suggestions?

This is going to be so cool Toni!!! Whatever the song, I can't wait to hear it!! Razz
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Bella Gello wrote:
Hey, Isn't French called 'the language of love'? Well I don't know very many French songs.
There is one I do like.....'The Flower Song'.
Anyone else have any suggestions?

This is going to be so cool Toni!!! Whatever the song, I can't wait to hear it!! Razz

French, the language of loooove lolol Razz
Back to top Go down
BlkHrtRoad

BlkHrtRoad

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:07 am

A french song,...hmmm,.....I got it, Frère Jacques.

OK, maybe not, but it's the only French song I can think of off the top of my head. "off the top of my head" ... where did that phrase come from? Who cares, more songs,...

Music of the Night, love that one Toni. Are you sure you won't do anything from Back in Black?
(sorry, I had to resurrect that one for those that didn't catch it the first time around)

I love this thread, Loretta you're brilliant.

The language of love,...hmmm............nope, can't help you there.

Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:02 pm

BlkHrtRoad wrote:
A french song,...hmmm,.....I got it, Frère Jacques.

OK, maybe not, but it's the only French song I can think of off the top of my head. "off the top of my head" ... where did that phrase come from? Who cares, more songs,...

Music of the Night, love that one Toni. Are you sure you won't do anything from Back in Black?
(sorry, I had to resurrect that one for those that didn't catch it the first time around)

I love this thread, Loretta you're brilliant.

The language of love,...hmmm............nope, can't help you there.

Hello Smile
Don't no that French song albino
Haha sunny
elephant Sleep affraid What a Face Basketball
Back to top Go down
BlkHrtRoad

BlkHrtRoad

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques,
Dormez vous? Dormez vous?
Sonnez les matines, Sonnez les matines
Ding Ding Dong, Ding Ding Dong

It's a childrens song, I guess.

I'm in the midst of a flashback friday. (no I didn't fall off the wagon drunken )

My day has been full of my BestoftheRest playlist. Cool I haven't been there in weeks.

I did take a few minutes for your latest video and Music of the Night. After mentioning it I had to hear it again.

Hope things are going well on your end of the earth, it's been unbearably hot here. sunny
I like COOL. Cool
Back to top Go down
Bella Gello

Bella Gello

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:40 am

I used to sing that song when I was a kid.....many moons ago. cat

Never paid attention to the meaning but now using my Italian, to translate the French, I come up with

Frere Jacques, Frere Jacques,
Your sleeping? Your Sleeping?
It's morning. It's morning
( Get up, Get up) sunny

Well how did I do?

And in the meantime I'm still trying to remember some of the other French songs I know. Only a few, and I don't understand the lyrics. Have to keep thinking. lol!
Back to top Go down
BlkHrtRoad

BlkHrtRoad

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:09 am

The song is traditionally translated into English as:

Are you sleeping? Are you sleeping?
Brother Jack, Brother Jack,
Morning bells are ringing! Morning bells are ringing!
Ding, dang, dong. Ding, dang, dong.

A literal translation of the French lyrics would be:

Brother Jacques, brother Jacques
Do you sleep? Do you sleep?
Ring (the bells) the morning! Ring (the bells) the morning!
Ding, dang, dong. Ding, dang, dong.

No I did not translate this on my own. I did have a semester of French in 8th grade, but only because I had the major crush on the French teacher, (wowie-zowie What a Face ). I can still count to ten an few other things but I know more practical things in Japanese and I never took a class. I have been there five times though, so that helped a bunch.

Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:12 am

Cute French song What a Face
But, not the one I'm singing mwhahahaha Razz
I will give you a hint, it's by Reynaldo Hahn Very Happy -That's all I'm saying flower
lol!
Back to top Go down
Bella Gello

Bella Gello

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:10 pm

OK, Here I go out on a limb. pale Did some YouTube searching on Reynaldo Haun. Mind you I don't understand French, so I picked two songs because I like the melody of each.
Also tried to hear in my head, Toni singing the songs. Hope I'm not too far off track.
queen #1 "La valse derniere

#2 Si mes vers avaient des ailes cat

I'm probs way off.....But who cares!! This is fun. What say you Toni. hahahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Bella Gello wrote:
OK, Here I go out on a limb. pale Did some YouTube searching on Reynaldo Haun. Mind you I don't understand French, so I picked two songs because I like the melody of each.
Also tried to hear in my head, Toni singing the songs. Hope I'm not too far off track.
queen #1 "La valse derniere

#2 Si mes vers avaient des ailes cat

I'm probs way off.....But who cares!! This is fun. What say you Toni. hahahahahaha lol!

Well even if those songs are not on her CD, she can still do YouTube videos Wink What say you Toni? lol!
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Hehe I have sung 'Si mes vers avaient des ailes' before Very Happy...But it won't be on the CD Razz...Good choices though What a Face

...hehe maybe I won't put those songs on youtube but I'll be putting up another video on youtube for you all soonish santa

albino Basketball pig cheers rabbit bounce affraid
Back to top Go down
BlkHrtRoad

BlkHrtRoad

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:14 pm

ToniGibson wrote:
Hehe I have sung 'Si mes vers avaient des ailes' before Very Happy...But it won't be on the CD Razz...Good choices though What a Face

...hehe maybe I won't put those songs on youtube but I'll be putting up another video on youtube for you all soonish santa

albino Basketball pig cheers rabbit bounce affraid

Does Santa mean we might get a taste of Christmas in July? Very Happy santa Wink The gift of music Question Exclamation cheers

In all seriousness now, I want you to know that I don't really want to spoil the surprise of the new album. I know the importance of keeping it secret silent until it's release, and I do not want you to tell, not really. HOWEVER, that being said, I still plan on harassing you relentlessly until you feel like strangling me. Twisted Evil I hope you're good with that Wink tongue

We Love You Toni Exclamation I love you Exclamation

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.   Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD. Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess what songs will be on Toni's CD.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top