Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Studio week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

Studio week Empty
PostStudio week

I'm back! Very Happy lol. It has been such a fantastic week! It was great hanging out with Gray and his wife Trish, Mike (studio dude) and meeting Bryan and all the other wonderful people! I also had an awesome studio session! I'm real proud of myself Smile Can't wait to hear the finished versions and I can't wait for you all to hear all of the songs! hehe...It's also been snowing here in NZ! It's been the 1st time in my life seeing the snow fall Very Happy So that's been pretty awesome to. Hope you are all doing well! Smile

Toni xo

affraid cheers cheers Transformer Thumbs Up What a Face I love you cheers albino

Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» Off to the studio!
» Studio was great! :)
» Finished versions of studio songs
Share this post on: reddit

Studio week :: Comments

BlkHrtRoad
Re: Studio week
Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:57 am  BlkHrtRoad
First time seeing the snow fall?! Wow, I can't imagine how that must feel, because it's always been such a regular part of my world. So, did you like it? Did you make snowballs a hurl them at your brother? or unsuspecting people passing by? Did you make a snowman? or a snowangel? Listen to to me, so many questions. I'm just curious how someone enjoys their very first snow.

Glad to hear you had an "awesome studio session!" This is what we love to hear.

ToniGibson
Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:14 am  ToniGibson
BlkHrtRoad wrote:
First time seeing the snow fall?! Wow, I can't imagine how that must feel, because it's always been such a regular part of my world. So, did you like it? Did you make snowballs a hurl them at your brother? or unsuspecting people passing by? Did you make a snowman? or a snowangel? Listen to to me, so many questions. I'm just curious how someone enjoys their very first snow.

Glad to hear you had an "awesome studio session!" This is what we love to hear.

hehe well the morning I saw the snow fall, I had to rush to the airport so I didn't get to play in it Sad but when I had to get onto the plane, I had to walk out into the snow, so that was cool hehe geek

When we driving to the airport there was heaps of snow everywhere and we couldn't believe it. It looked so beautiful affraid flower lol!
Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:03 am  GaryS
Really pleased to here the studio session went well Toni. And yes, I for one am really looking forward to hearing the results. I just know they will be great.

First time with snow. Awesome sight especially after a fresh fall in early morning light. Enjoy.
ToniGibson
Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:30 am  ToniGibson
GaryS wrote:
Really pleased to here the studio session went well Toni. And yes, I for one am really looking forward to hearing the results. I just know they will be great.

First time with snow. Awesome sight especially after a fresh fall in early morning light. Enjoy.

hehe thanks What a Face farao cheers albino
Post   Sponsored content

Studio week

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home :: Toni Gibson :: Toni's Personal Blog-