Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to Toni's Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

Male Posts : 87

Welcome to Toni's Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Toni's Forum   Welcome to Toni's Forum EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Hello and welcome to Toni Gibson's fan forum. I am the administrator for this forum, also known as Mr. Wolf. Please do not hesitate to send me an email or a message should you encounter any problems while using this forum.

You can begin using this forum by first setting up your user profile. Click on the button with the wrench image at the top part of the page to navigate to the profile editor. Use the Information page to change your user name, email address and password. There are many additional options available in the Preferences page. Make sure that the Always allow HTML option is enabled and you have selected the correct time zone for your area. Use the Signature page to make a signature appear at the bottom of all your messages and Avatar page to upload or select the image to be used as your avatar in the forum.

Once you have updated your profile, please take some time to send a greeting or introductory message to Toni by using the Messages & Questions for Toni board. You can then freely add comments to any topics in all the board and you may also add your own topics to all boards except for Toni's Personal Blog and Forum Guide which are reserved for Toni and administrative purposes. Please do make effort to add topics to the correct board to make it easier for me to manage the forum.

I hope that you will enjoy your time here and have lively and fun discussions with Toni and other fans. Thanks for being a fan and supporting Toni to help her achieve her dream and entertain us for many years to come with her incredible voice and talent.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Toni's Forum   Welcome to Toni's Forum EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:13 pm

This forum was officially started on the 3rd of May 2011.
So tomorrow it will be our 1st anniversary!
cheers
Back to top Go down
gibo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Toni's Forum   Welcome to Toni's Forum EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:35 pm

WOW Times goes to fast !!

gibo Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Toni's Forum   Welcome to Toni's Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Toni's Forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top