Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

First blog in my very own forum!! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

First blog in my very own forum!! :D Empty
PostFirst blog in my very own forum!! :D

Well this is my first blog in my very own forum. Very exciting!!! Smile
I would like to give a hugh THANK-YOU to Mr.Wolf ( Wink ), who has gone out of his way to create and build this AWESOME forum! Thank you soo much for all of your support and belief in me!!! I'm soo thankful!! Very Happy

A big HELLO to all my fans!!! Very Happy
Thank you for choosing to visit my forum and supporting me in my journey to try and establish a singing career!!! Very Happy hehe
I hope you all enjoy the forum and feel free to ask me any questions at any time.

Now, let the fun begin!! haha affraid lol!

Toni x I love you
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» Welcome to Toni's Forum
» Hi there Toni!
» Forum Activity & Updates
Share this post on: reddit

First blog in my very own forum!! :D :: Comments

Re: First blog in my very own forum!! :D
Post Mon May 09, 2011 11:04 am  zl2ady
Hi Toni Congratulations! What a great idea! Smile
Post Mon May 09, 2011 11:48 am  gibo
Hi Tons!!!!! awesome lololo Shocked
ToniGibson
Post Mon May 09, 2011 11:53 am  ToniGibson
zl2ady wrote:
Hi Toni Congratulations! What a great idea! Smile
Hehe yea! Thanks! Smile
ToniGibson
Post Mon May 09, 2011 11:53 am  ToniGibson
gibo wrote:
Hi Tons!!!!! awesome lololo Shocked

Lol affraid
DRWTEXAS
Congratulations
Post Mon May 09, 2011 11:58 am  DRWTEXAS
Hey lady it's great to see that you have your own Fan Forum. I know you're going to have a huge career and this is just one more way to gain popularity. I have always thought it was great that you reply to your fans post and that you make yourself available to your fans. That is so cool. I've teased you before about becoming famous and forgetting about us little people, but I think you'll always be loyal to those that are loyal to you. You know I adore you and will do everything I can to support you. Congratulations on your Forum sweetie. I'll save it as a favorite!
ToniGibson
Post Mon May 09, 2011 12:10 pm  ToniGibson
DRWTEXAS wrote:
Hey lady it's great to see that you have your own Fan Forum. I know you're going to have a huge career and this is just one more way to gain popularity. I have always thought it was great that you reply to your fans post and that you make yourself available to your fans. That is so cool. I've teased you before about becoming famous and forgetting about us little people, but I think you'll always be loyal to those that are loyal to you. You know I adore you and will do everything I can to support you. Congratulations on your Forum sweetie. I'll save it as a favorite!

Hello!
Aww thanks so much! Smile
And yes, with such great, loyal fans how can I not return the favour! hehe flower
Thanks a bunch! Smile
YAY! lol albino
Post Thu May 12, 2011 12:09 pm  robkraft
ToniGibson wrote:
I would like to give a hugh THANK-YOU to Mr.Wolf ( Wink ), who has gone out of his way to create and build this AWESOME forum! Thank you soo much for all of your support and belief in me!!! I'm soo thankful!! Very Happy

Thank you for choosing to visit my forum and supporting me in my journey to try and establish a singing career!!! Very Happy hehe
I hope you all enjoy the forum and feel free to ask me any questions at any time.

Toni x I love you

Great going Toni on getting your own site, I know that Phil is proud of you also.

And it is about time you got out of your bathroom when you do your recording. But the songs, they did sound exceptionally good. Laughing

Robert
ToniGibson
Post Thu May 12, 2011 1:14 pm  ToniGibson
robkraft wrote:
ToniGibson wrote:

Toni x I love you

Great going Toni on getting your own site, I know that Phil is proud of you also.

And it is about time you got out of your bathroom when you do your recording. But the songs, they did sound exceptionally good. Laughing

Robert

hehe Thanks a bunch! jocolor
Wish there was more we could do.
Post Fri May 13, 2011 7:40 am  brian
Living on the other side of the world from you (USA) there's not a lot of practical things we can do
except give you name exposure. Pass along your name and web site and YouTube sites to those we know.
Staying high in the ranks of CC may add some prestige. Hopefully a large fan base can be developed for your cd's as they come along.

brian
ToniGibson
Post Fri May 13, 2011 8:33 am  ToniGibson
brian wrote:
Living on the other side of the world from you (USA) there's not a lot of practical things we can do
except give you name exposure. Pass along your name and web site and YouTube sites to those we know.
Staying high in the ranks of CC may add some prestige. Hopefully a large fan base can be developed for your cd's as they come along.

brian

Well I really appreciate all your support and help!! santa
Thank you!! flower
Post Sat May 14, 2011 11:11 am  Charlie
ToniGibson wrote:

Toni x I love you
KEEN! bounce
ToniGibson
Post Sat May 14, 2011 12:10 pm  ToniGibson
Charlie wrote:
ToniGibson wrote:

Toni x I love you
KEEN! bounce

HAHA cyclops
Post Sat May 14, 2011 1:11 pm  Max
ToniGibson wrote:
Charlie wrote:
ToniGibson wrote:

Toni x I love you
KEEN! bounce

HAHA cyclops
Toni, congratulations to you. I'm looking forward to making myself at home here much as I have at Mr. Wolf's other community. I love your voice and offer best wishes and hope for your budding career.
Two things I must warn you about.....giving all these emoticons to Charlie is like giving a loaded gun to a three year old. lol!

and the wolf in sheeps clothing is really a wolf. Twisted Evil
ToniGibson
Post Sat May 14, 2011 4:31 pm  ToniGibson
Max wrote:
ToniGibson wrote:
Charlie wrote:
ToniGibson wrote:

Toni x I love you
KEEN! bounce

HAHA cyclops
Toni, congratulations to you. I'm looking forward to making myself at home here much as I have at Mr. Wolf's other community. I love your voice and offer best wishes and hope for your budding career.
Two things I must warn you about.....giving all these emoticons to Charlie is like giving a loaded gun to a three year old. lol!

Hey, thanks so much and nice to see ya here geek
hehe rabbit yes, how would we live without emoticons!!! pig pirat Razz Shocked Laughing Cool lol!
Post Sun May 15, 2011 2:02 pm  Charlie
ToniGibson wrote:
Max wrote:
ToniGibson wrote:
Charlie wrote:
ToniGibson wrote:

Toni x I love you
KEEN! bounce

HAHA cyclops

Hey, thanks so much and nice to see ya here geek
hehe rabbit yes, how would we live without emoticons!!! pig pirat Razz Shocked Laughing Cool lol!
D on't pay any attention to Max. My guns are in a safe. You just gave me a point and click trigger. I love your voice and am glad to see that you have a site. We have exchanged PM on another site. I used my wife's Maiden name. KEEN, rang a bell did it not? Your voice was spectacular from the bathroom and you were so creative. Recording and singing at the same time. Did you give up the Rock Band stuff? You are so good as a CC. I kinda dissed Max but he is a great guy and also thinks your voice is GREAT! sunny

First blog in my very own forum!! :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home :: Toni Gibson :: Toni's Personal Blog-