Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Manager :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

Manager :) Empty
PostManager :)

Hello everyone Very Happy

I travelled up to Auckland yesterday to met up with a man called Nathan Graves. He lives in the UK and he is involved with various record labels. He is going to be my manager YAY Smile

Still got heaps to do before the release of the album which includes- making a video, maybe experimenting more in the studio with different music elements etc but we shall get there!! Smile

Now Nathan is gonna do his thing and try to convince labels to take me on, all when can do now is be patient and keep our fingers crossed :O lol
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Manager :) :: Comments

BlkHrtRoad
Re: Manager :)
Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:50 pm  BlkHrtRoad
Toni,

This is such great news! Thumbs Up We, your FANs are thrilled by the fact that you're finally getting the attention, (from the industry), you so richly deserve. I would wish you luck, but as WE ALL KNOW, genuine talent needs no luck, just the proper exposure. There is no doubt in my mind that you are going to knock them to their knees as you have with all of us.

The photos are stunning! queen You are absolutely gorgeous, and not just on the outside where it is so obvious, but on the inside with your enormous talent and sweet personality. You seem to always make time for us little folk Wink keeping us up-to-date on what's happening, and responding to us as if we were neighbors. That is why you are already a superstar Like a Star @ heaven

I wish you and your whole family, Sue, Shane & Michael, the Merriest Christmas santa rendeer & the Happiest New Year drunken EVER Exclamation Exclamation

Your Friend & FAN I love you
-Steve
ToniGibson
Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:57 pm  ToniGibson
BlkHrtRoad wrote:
Toni,

This is such great news! Thumbs Up We, your FANs are thrilled by the fact that you're finally getting the attention, (from the industry), you so richly deserve. I would wish you luck, but as WE ALL KNOW, genuine talent needs no luck, just the proper exposure. There is no doubt in my mind that you are going to knock them to their knees as you have with all of us.

The photos are stunning! queen You are absolutely gorgeous, and not just on the outside where it is so obvious, but on the inside with your enormous talent and sweet personality. You seem to always make time for us little folk Wink keeping us up-to-date on what's happening, and responding to us as if we were neighbors. That is why you are already a superstar Like a Star @ heaven

I wish you and your whole family, Sue, Shane & Michael, the Merriest Christmas santa rendeer & the Happiest New Year drunken EVER Exclamation Exclamation

Your Friend & FAN I love you
-Steve

Aww thank you so much Steve! That is so nice of you!
My family say a big thank you to alien
And thank you for all your support!!
Hope you have a fantastic christmas to! santa
Love Toni
Post   Sponsored content

Manager :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home :: Toni Gibson :: Toni's Personal Blog-