Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Exciting news!!! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

Exciting news!!! :D Empty
PostExciting news!!! :D

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well Smile

I got exciting news!! A couple of days before I head into the studio I'm meeting up with Gray Bartlet and he is going to introduce me to a famous singer/songwriter, 'Bryan White' and we gonna hang out for the day Very Happy. Bryan is going to sing a duet with me on one of my songs on the album!!! :O...Here is a link to his website. Check him out!Very Happy http://www.bryanwhite.com/ O​MGOSH so exciting!!! :O hehe

Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» Album news :)
Share this post on: reddit

Exciting news!!! :D :: Comments

BlkHrtRoad
Re: Exciting news!!! :D
Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:32 pm  BlkHrtRoad
This is GREAT news! I'm so happy for you. Singing with Bryan White? How Cool Is THAT?! He's going to fall in love with you and your voice for sure. Best Wishes, and enjoy these times, and try to remember each moment. This is your climb to the top! One day, not too far down the road, you'll look back on these times as the 'Good Ol' Days'!!!
ToniGibson
Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:16 pm  ToniGibson
BlkHrtRoad wrote:
This is GREAT news! I'm so happy for you. Singing with Bryan White? How Cool Is THAT?! He's going to fall in love with you and your voice for sure. Best Wishes, and enjoy these times, and try to remember each moment. This is your climb to the top! One day, not too far down the road, you'll look back on these times as the 'Good Ol' Days'!!!

Aww thanks so much Steve! alien
Post   Sponsored content

Exciting news!!! :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home :: Toni Gibson :: Toni's Personal Blog-