Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Album news :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

Album news :) Empty
PostAlbum news :)

Hi Smile
Just got back from Auckland. Spent the time talking to Gray about whats coming up for me. Pretty scary affraid but VERY exciting!! hehe Very Happy
My photo-shoot for the album is now booked for mid december.
It looks like the album will be launched in the 1st week of March then my own concerts around NZ will follow Smile
I'm sooo excited and nervous, haven't been sleeping very well lol!

Hope everyone is doing well and just wanted to say thank-you all so much for all your support!! Can't wait for you to hear the CD alien

Love Toni x
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» Exciting news!!! :D
» Album song! :D
» Album status
» Toni's Album - Paper Airplane
Share this post on: reddit

Album news :) :: Comments

Re: Album news :)
Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:06 am  GaryS
I can well imagine that the nerves must be pretty wobbly at the moment, and especially closer to the release and your NZ tour. To be expected Toni, but make no mistake that we are all behind you and that your tour will make you many more friends and fans. You deserve all the success. They will love you young lady.
ToniGibson
Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:15 am  ToniGibson
GaryS wrote:
I can well imagine that the nerves must be pretty wobbly at the moment, and especially closer to the release and your NZ tour. To be expected Toni, but make no mistake that we are all behind you and that your tour will make you many more friends and fans. You deserve all the success. They will love you young lady.

Thank you! sunny
Nigel
Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:24 am  Nigel
Hey! A (possible) date for the album. No wonder you find it exciting - and a bit scary, Rolling Eyes but you're going to love next year.
Post   Sponsored content

Album news :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home :: Toni Gibson :: Toni's Personal Blog-