Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Album song! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

Album song! :D Empty
PostAlbum song! :D

Alright, I have weakened lol Razz...Because you have all been so awesome and patient, I've decided to give you a 'sneak peek' of my album Smile. It's the country song with Bryan White's backing vocals on it Wink. To give it a listen go to http://innate-music.com and then click on 'projects'. Hope you enjoy!! Very Happy xo
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» Bryan White
» Album news :)
» Album status
» Toni's Album - Paper Airplane
Share this post on: reddit

Album song! :D :: Comments

Re: Album song! :D
Post Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:17 am  GaryS
Yep, I definitely enjoyed.

I am a great fan of the acoustic guitar (any artist we might know?), so this lovely little song scores a lot of points for me. Not what I expected you to be singing to be honest though! But it suits you.

And I hope you don't mind my asking how you felt about the really low notes. I'm not sure I have heard you go so low before.
ToniGibson
Post Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:46 pm  ToniGibson
GaryS wrote:
Yep, I definitely enjoyed.

I am a great fan of the acoustic guitar (any artist we might know?), so this lovely little song scores a lot of points for me. Not what I expected you to be singing to be honest though! But it suits you.

And I hope you don't mind my asking how you felt about the really low notes. I'm not sure I have heard you go so low before.

YAY I'm pleased you like it Smile
Yes, this is a bit different to the usuall things I sing- There is only one country song like this on the album. The rest of the album has a mix of gothic,opera, enya sounding,celtic,classical and even elements of rock music on there alien
Yea, that is the lowest I've ever sung lol, but if I don't try I never be able to improve santa
Transformer
Also... we should have some new photos for you all to have a look at soonish flower
x
Post   Sponsored content

Album song! :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home :: Toni Gibson :: Toni's Personal Blog-