Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Album status

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSheep93

TheSheep93

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Album status   Album status EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:05 pm

What precisely is the album situation right now? I've heard something about it but I'm not entirely sure what's going on
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

Male Posts : 87

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:22 pm

TheSheep93 wrote:
What precisely is the album situation right now? I've heard something about it but I'm not entirely sure what's going on

Toni will begin recording at the end of this month.

Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Yup, that's right:) I begin recording at the end of this month! Smile Can't wait to start! afro
Back to top Go down
robkraft

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:35 pm

ToniGibson wrote:
Yup, that's right:) I begin recording at the end of this month! Smile Can't wait to start! afro

So Toni, how many songs will the dvd have on it? So.if you start the first of June , you might have it finished by December then?

I guessed prettyclose to Jackie's new CD, with the exception of Jackie's mother delaying it out until the summer ,when Jackie is out of school so she could tour. I even geussed the amount of songs. Very Happy

Oh yes, ask Jackie's mom if you could join Jackie on her tour, it would give you notice in the US , and SSSHHH Colombia records could here and see you. pirat cheers

Remember from the other forum that was up for Jackie, I suggested 3 different songs that Andy Williams performed when he was in his prime, I still think they would be great for you. Smile pirat

Robert
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:21 pm

robkraft wrote:
ToniGibson wrote:

So Toni, how many songs will the dvd have on it? So.if you start the first of June , you might have it finished by December then?

I guessed prettyclose to Jackie's new CD, with the exception of Jackie's mother delaying it out until the summer ,when Jackie is out of school so she could tour. I even geussed the amount of songs. Very Happy

Oh yes, ask Jackie's mom if you could join Jackie on her tour, it would give you notice in the US , and SSSHHH Colombia records could here and see you. pirat cheers

Remember from the other forum that was up for Jackie, I suggested 3 different songs that Andy Williams performed when he was in his prime, I still think they would be great for you. Smile pirat

Robert

Hey,
Umm the CD will probs have 12 songs on it and it should be finished by december but it probs won't get launched to jan/feb drunken
hehe, wouldn't that be awesome if I got to sing with jackie on her tour! lol clown
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what songs were the ones that you suggested. tongue What were they again? albino
Thanks bom
Back to top Go down
BlkHrtRoad

BlkHrtRoad

Male Posts : 35

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:42 am

Toni said,
"wouldn't that be awesome if I got to sing with jackie on her tour! lol"

That would be cool. But you know what would be even cooler?

Check this out, A North American Tour of Toni Gibson, Grace Bawden, & Siobhán Owen.

HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?!
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:11 pm

BlkHrtRoad wrote:
Toni said,
"wouldn't that be awesome if I got to sing with jackie on her tour! lol"

That would be cool. But you know what would be even cooler?

Check this out, A North American Tour of Toni Gibson, Grace Bawden, & Siobhán Owen.

HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?!
That would be awesome!! Very Happy hehe cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Toni, it is definitive to release your album next year or there is a chance it could be finished and released earlier at the end of the year maybe during the holidays. Would love to purchase it as a christmas gift for others :-)
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Mr. Wolf wrote:
Toni, it is definitive to release your album next year or there is a chance it could be finished and released earlier at the end of the year maybe during the holidays. Would love to purchase it as a christmas gift for others :-)

I'm not sure if it is deffinatly going to be released at the start of next yr. I think that is what Gray is thinking about doing though because if I release it at xmas I will be having to compete with all the other famous artist that release there albums for xmas lol What a Face alien
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:37 am

ToniGibson wrote:
I'm not sure if it is deffinatly going to be released at the start of next yr. I think that is what Gray is thinking about doing though because if I release it at xmas I will be having to compete with all the other famous artist that release there albums for xmas lol What a Face alien

I don't know about anyone else but frankly to me you can hold up to any other artist that is already established. What is true is that people would spend more for gifts in the holidays and your album would be a fantastic gift item for many music lovers. Promotions and reviews are definitely important to bring attention for your album to those that does not know you yet and this is true regardless of when your album is released. So even if you are going to released it next year, you still need to promote it much earlier anyway before christmas. So even if you're not gonna release it this year, I think it will be a good idea to make it pre-order before christmas so people without deep pockets like me can reserve some money during christmas for your album! :-)
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:53 am

Mr. Wolf wrote:
ToniGibson wrote:

I don't know about anyone else but frankly to me you can hold up to any other artist that is already established. What is true is that people would spend more for gifts in the holidays and your album would be a fantastic gift item for many music lovers. Promotions and reviews are definitely important to bring attention for your album to those that does not know you yet and this is true regardless of when your album is released. So even if you are going to released it next year, you still need to promote it much earlier anyway before christmas. So even if you're not gonna release it this year, I think it will be a good idea to make it pre-order before christmas so people without deep pockets like me can reserve some money during christmas for your album! :-)

Yea good point, I do have to promote it before the release date bom
I'll just have to go with the flow and see what Gray decides to do in the end sunny
Thanks! What a Face
Back to top Go down
BlkHrtRoad

BlkHrtRoad

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:03 am

Hi Toni,

It's me again, (oh no, duck & cover). I just wanted to let you know how much I look forward to your upcoming, debut CD. As the days pass, I know it's getting closer and closer. With each video you post on YT I try to imagine what songs have you may have chosen? As I was over at ClassicalCrossover.co.uk voting for you, I realized that you are in the top 5, (for 9 weeks now), and your first CD hasn't even been released yet. HOW COOL IS THAT?

Toni, I know in my heart you were destined for greatness, and I am SO happy for you that you are "Living the Dream"!!!
You are so talented, and beautiful, and truly a sweet young lady! I wish you All the Best in everything you do.

I'm gonna go before I get too mushy. (ooops, too late)

Your friend and FAN

Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:04 am

BlkHrtRoad wrote:
Hi Toni,

It's me again, (oh no, duck & cover). I just wanted to let you know how much I look forward to your upcoming, debut CD. As the days pass, I know it's getting closer and closer. With each video you post on YT I try to imagine what songs have you may have chosen? As I was over at ClassicalCrossover.co.uk voting for you, I realized that you are in the top 5, (for 9 weeks now), and your first CD hasn't even been released yet. HOW COOL IS THAT?

Toni, I know in my heart you were destined for greatness, and I am SO happy for you that you are "Living the Dream"!!!
You are so talented, and beautiful, and truly a sweet young lady! I wish you All the Best in everything you do.

I'm gonna go before I get too mushy. (ooops, too late)

Your friend and FAN

Aww thanks so much Steve!
It's so lovely and awesome to know that I have people from the other side of the world that truley believe in me and will support me!
Thanks for being one of those people! I love you
Back to top Go down
BlkHrtRoad

BlkHrtRoad

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 am

So, I just read a tweet from Toni, (yesterday) and she said,

"Just been shoping for some clothes for my photo shoot coming up Smile"

How cool is that, right? It just keeps getting closer & closer. cheers cheers cheers

edit: I just noticed that on this forum, Toni's quote, which I copied and pasted from twitter appeared different. On the tweet, she had the smiley, colon/parenthasis (that IS the singular for parentheses). However it appears here as the smiley face. Cool, huh?
I just thought I point that out.
Back to top Go down
GaryS

Male Posts : 15

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:26 am

It's getting closer and closer. The anticipation is driving me mad Toni. If I can't stand the excitement, how must you be coping?
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:05 pm

GaryS wrote:
It's getting closer and closer. The anticipation is driving me mad Toni. If I can't stand the excitement, how must you be coping?

Hehe, it's driving me mad to lol Razz...I keep trying to not think to much about it all, cause otherwise I'll become very impatient hahaha Shocked What a Face albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Album status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album status   Album status Empty

Back to top Go down

Album status

View previous topic View next topic Back to top