Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Toni's Album - Paper Airplane

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

Male Posts : 87

Toni's Album - Paper Airplane Empty
PostSubject: Toni's Album - Paper Airplane   Toni's Album - Paper Airplane EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:26 am

Listen to Paper Airplane from Toni's new album here.
Use the following player if you do not have Windows Media Player
or you have problems playing the song.

Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Toni's Album - Paper Airplane   Toni's Album - Paper Airplane EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Mr. Wolf wrote:
Listen to Paper Airplane from Toni's new album here.
Use the following player if you do not have Windows Media Player
or you have problems playing the song.

I have not visited here as often as I should. That was absoluty awesome!
Back to top Go down
Mr.SG.

Mr.SG.

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Toni's Album - Paper Airplane   Toni's Album - Paper Airplane EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:21 am

Cool Hi Toni,
This is a wonderful song. How soon will your album come out and will it be on Amazon,USA ?

Stephen bounce
Back to top Go down
robkraft

PostSubject: Re: Toni's Album - Paper Airplane   Toni's Album - Paper Airplane EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Great song Toni , who sang it with you as partial duet ? It sounded almost with a country style twang to it . Great sound , sounded as if you were really enjoyed singing it.

Your voice here sounded more smoothed so to say. Just a real easy soft song with no belting out , Great job Toni. cheers cheers

Robert Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

Female Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Toni's Album - Paper Airplane   Toni's Album - Paper Airplane EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Thanks for your lovely comments guys Smile. I'm pleased you like it alien
The backing vocals and guitar were done by country artist 'Bryan White'. I got to met him and he was very nice Smile
I did enjoy singing this song-it was just an easy going song which is a bit different for me. It was a nice change of pace sunny
The rest of the album is made up of gothic, classical,rock, celtic and enya sounding music What a Face
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Toni's Album - Paper Airplane   Toni's Album - Paper Airplane EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:02 am

ToniGibson wrote:
The backing vocals and guitar were done by country artist 'Bryan White'. I got to met him and he was very nice Smile
I did enjoy singing this song-it was just an easy going song which is a bit different for me. It was a nice change of pace sunny
The rest of the album is made up of gothic, classical,rock, celtic and enya sounding music What a Face
I have never listened to Enya before reading your post. I have now listened to many songs by Enya. I know why you like it. Classic, Rock & Enya reminds me of Jethro Tull.
Your wonderful voice does not have to fit a mood, the mood has to fit your awesome voice!
Do yo play an instrument?
Celtic Woman and Jethro did it.
Let's see. Gothic, Enya and rock. Could you be persuaded to do something like this? No ?
http://www.search-results.com/videos?l=dis&o=14900&q=jethro%20tull%20songs&atb=sysid%3D406%3Aappid%3D101%3Auid%3Dfae3bd2d33aa01f8%3Auc%3D1314392423%3Asrc%3Dhmp%3Ao%3D14900%3Aq%3Djethro%2520tull%2520songs

Only kidding Toni!
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: Toni's Album - Paper Airplane   Toni's Album - Paper Airplane EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:26 am

Charlie wrote:
ToniGibson wrote:
I have never listened to Enya before reading your post. I have now listened to many songs by Enya. I know why you like it. Classic, Rock & Enya reminds me of Jethro Tull.
Your wonderful voice does not have to fit a mood, the mood has to fit your awesome voice!
Do yo play an instrument?
Celtic Woman and Jethro did it.
Let's see. Gothic, Enya and rock. Could you be persuaded to do something like this? No ?
http://www.search-results.com/videos?l=dis&o=14900&q=jethro%20tull%20songs&atb=sysid%3D406%3Aappid%3D101%3Auid%3Dfae3bd2d33aa01f8%3Auc%3D1314392423%3Asrc%3Dhmp%3Ao%3D14900%3Aq%3Djethro%2520tull%2520songs

Only kidding Toni!

Thanks for your lovely comments! Smile
I do not play an instrument unfortunatly Razz
hehe awesome alien
x
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Toni's Album - Paper Airplane   Toni's Album - Paper Airplane EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Guys, Toni can sing anything! Someone give her a phonebook! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr. Wolf
Administrator
Mr. Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Toni's Album - Paper Airplane   Toni's Album - Paper Airplane EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:46 am

Fan-made video for Toni's 'Paper Airplane' :-)

Paper Airplane (HD) - Toni Gibson
Back to top Go down
gibo

PostSubject: Re: Toni's Album - Paper Airplane   Toni's Album - Paper Airplane EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:36 am

WOW Mr Wolf,thank you once again for putting this together....as we are starting to talk with record labels we are starting to appreciate how important it is to have a fan/suport base! What you do is helping us very much and we cant thank you enough!

Shane Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
ToniGibson

PostSubject: Re: Toni's Album - Paper Airplane   Toni's Album - Paper Airplane EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:30 am

Mr. Wolf wrote:
Fan-made video for Toni's 'Paper Airplane' :-)

Paper Airplane (HD) - Toni Gibson

Aww that is so lovely, you made me cry! hehe
Thank you so much! I LOVE it!
Thank you

Love Toni xox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toni's Album - Paper Airplane   Toni's Album - Paper Airplane Empty

Back to top Go down

Toni's Album - Paper Airplane

View previous topic View next topic Back to top